Landing pages can be described as one-page websites that push the visitor into a single action. Their primary goal is to generate leads, often linked with email and social media campaigns. Also, to convert those leads into buyers and subscribers. Converting visitors into leads and buyers is usually done through call-to-action buttons and lead generation forms.
Meta pixel is a piece of code placed on your website to measure the effectiveness of your advertising through the knowledge of the actions carried out. For example, suppose you have made a landing page. There, you want to collect the data of the people who saw the campaign you carried out through Facebook. In that case, Meta pixel is perfect for knowing the details and optimizing them. Thus, Google Analytics is convenient for your campaigns on Google and Meta Pixel for Facebook.
“You can use the Meta pixel for the following purposes:
- Make sure that the right people are seeing your ads. For example, find new customers who have already taken action that interests you on your website.
- Boost sales. Set up automatic bidding to target people who are more likely to call your attention with their actions, like making a purchase.
- Measure the results of your ads. To better understand the impact of your ads, measure what happens when a person sees them.” https://www.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153?id=1205376682832142
Advantages of using Meta Pixel
- Conversion tracking With Pixel, you can monitor the interaction and behavior of customers in your store
- Dynamic advertising utilizes Meta Pixels to optimize ads. Then with it, you can increase the effectiveness of your ads.
- Using remarketing, show customers a product they have already seen in your store but did not buy.
- Pixel helps you identify what group of customers is interested in your products. Therefore, you can create an effective advertisement or make an ad for a new group of recipients you want to obtain.
How to add Facebook Pixel to WordPress manually
To manually add Facebook Pixel to WordPress, you have to complete two steps:
- Create a new Facebook Pixel at the Facebook website.
- Insert the tracking code from that Facebook Pixel into the <head> section of your WordPress site
If you need help with any configuration in your website, maintenance, or updating, send us a message at [email protected] and get an analysis of your website at no cost!